30-33 High St, Canterbury, CT1 2RX, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1972 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose ABode Canterbury
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Canterbury
My name is Declan Kelly. I have been General Manager at the ABode Canterbury since October 2008. On behalf of the team here I wish you a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.
ABode Canterbury takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- The Marlowe Theatre 0.1 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Westgate 0.2 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 0.4 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 0.5 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 0.6 miles
- Chaucer College 0.9 miles
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 1 miles
- Saint Martin's Hospital 1.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Templeman Library 1.3 miles
- University of Kent 1.3 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 2.6 miles
- Howletts Zoo 2.6 miles
- Boughton Golf Club 5.8 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 6.5 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 11.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Beaney House of Art and Knowledge Supermarket 0 miles
- Riverboat Cruise Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Marlowe Theatre Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.7 miles
- London City Airport 47.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
If using a Sat Nav, please enter postcode CT1 2NR. Limited secure car parking is available on a first come, first served basis and charged at GBP 12 per 24 hours. If the car park is full, off-site car parking vouchers are available at the hotel for a cost of GBP 6 for 24 hours. The car park is situated a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The card used for the booking must be presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.