30-33 High St, Canterbury, CT1 2RX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1985 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose ABode Canterbury
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Canterbury
My name is Declan Kelly. I have been General Manager at the ABode Canterbury since October 2008. On behalf of the team here I wish you a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Marlowe Theatre 0.1 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Westgate 0.2 miles
- Canterbury Castle 0.3 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 0.4 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 0.5 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 0.6 miles
- Chaucer College 0.9 miles
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Kent 1.3 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 6.5 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 11.4 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 12.9 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 14.2 miles
- Sandown Castle 14.3 miles
- Dover Priory Station 14.4 miles
- Deal Castle 14.7 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 15.4 miles
- Granville Theatre 15.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Beaney House of Art and Knowledge Supermarket 0 miles
- Riverboat Cruise Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Marlowe Theatre Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.7 miles
- London City Airport 47.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
ABode Canterbury accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If using a Sat Nav, please enter postcode CT1 2NR. Limited secure car parking is available on a first come, first served basis and charged at GBP 12 per 24 hours. If the car park is full, off-site car parking vouchers are available at the hotel for a cost of GBP 6 for 24 hours. The car park is situated a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The card used for the booking must be presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.