Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh
1 – 3 Baxter’s Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3AF, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 4009 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh offers accommodations in Edinburgh, in a prime location at the foothills of Calton Hill and just a five-minute walk from Princes Street. It offers complimentary WiFi, an on-site bar and free access to the gym.
The spacious, modern rooms feature locally-inspired furnishings and quality amenities, such as a flat-screen TV, plush bedding, and a work desk. Each private bathroom comes with a shower and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can enjoy their meals at The Lantern Room, the on-site restaurant, serving a wide range of local and international dishes. The reception is open 24 hours.
Edinburgh Playhouse is 100 feet from Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh, while Omni Center is 650 feet away. This property is located less than 5-minutes' walk from the York Place Tram and an approximate 15 minutes walk from the Waverly Train Station. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 8.1 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What has biggest bed king room or queen roomOur Queen size beds are 5ft wide, while our King size beds are 6ft.Answered on 31 October 2019
- is the breakfast a fried breakfast buffetOur buffet breakfast offers vast majority of options, for example fried hash browns or eggs.Answered on 29 October 2019
- Hi. Can you advise where the parking is? Along with costs per night? ThanksHi, We have an agreement with Q Park which is close to the hotel and the cost is £11 for 24 hours parking. Thanks RonaldAnswered on 13 April 2021
- Is there somewhere to securely store luggage after checking out?Hi, Yes we can store your luggage for the day after departure with pleasure. Thanks RonaldAnswered on 21 August 2020
- Is it a full English self serve breakfastHi, No but we do serve a Full Scottish Breakfast! Thanks RonaldAnswered on 21 July 2021
- Still looking?
The Lantern Room
Food: British, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh
Check-in at Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh include:
The prices at Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh is 0.7 miles from the center of Edinburgh.
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh has 1 restaurant:
- The Lantern Room
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy