Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport
Buckingham Gate, South Terminal, Gatwick Airport, Gatwick, RH6 0NT, United Kingdom –
King Room with 15 Days Parking
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 15 years of age)
Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds
Standard King Room
4 Reasons to Choose Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of the leading Gatwick Hotels, the Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport is the ideal base for exploring the Surrey and Sussex country side. Just half an hour from London Victoria via the Gatwick Express train service.
Area Info –
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 0.4 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 1 miles
- Horley Library 1.1 miles
- Horley Council Offices 1.3 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 1.5 miles
- Three Bridges 2.8 miles
- Crawley Borough Council 3.2 miles
- Crawley Library 3.3 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 5.6 miles
- Wakehurst Place 6.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Box Hill 9.4 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 9.7 miles
- Hever Castle 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 0.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 25.2 miles
- London City Airport 25.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 15 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note with effect from the 1 November 2015 all guests who request a cot in their room will be advised of an additional GBP 10 per night. Cots will still be issued on a first come first served basis, and as a result cannot be guaranteed. If there is no availability of a cot in the hotel then we will not be processing a fee towards the guest as we were not able to provide a cot.
Please note the maximum guests per room is 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years.
Airport shuttle costs GBP 3 per adult and free for children aged under 16 years.