Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
10 Monmouth Street, Camden, London, WC2H 9HB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 133 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London
In the heart of London’s theater district, Covent Garden Hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Royal Opera House, and surrounded by some of London’s best restaurants, bars and nightlife. A fully equipped gym is on site, as well as a treatment room offering massage and beauty treatments.
The famous areas of Covent Garden and Leicester Square are both a 5 minute walk from the hotel, and both have tube stations. Oxford Street is just 3 minutes away by foot and is Europe’s busiest shopping street.
Each air-conditioned room at Covent Garden Hotel features a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and a fully stocked minibar. Many rooms have views of London’s rooftops.
A wide breakfast selection and fresh seasonal produce are served in the on-site brasserie, as well as afternoon tea. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine at the stylish bar or relax in the wood-panel drawing room.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have any twin rooms (2 separate beds?yes. most of our rooms are either king or twin.Answered on 27 July 2022
- Hi, is the mini bar in the room included or is it additional?Good afternoon, Thank you for your email. There is a mini bar in each room and it is additional. There is a price list in each bedroom. Should you n..Answered on 29 July 2021
- Hi, can the suit accomodate 4 people (2 parents + 2 teens)? the room info shows only 1 king bed. thanks, TamiGood afternoon, The Loft Suite can accommodate 2 people (King bed or twin beds) and we can place two extra beds for two additional guests in the livi..Answered on 15 February 2022
- Is there a fitness centreGood afternoon, Thank you for your email. We have a 24-hour gym available to all guests. Kind regards FaridAnswered on 8 September 2021
- Where breakfast is not included, the site is listing a price of £28.50 for breakfast - is that per person? So 4 people staying would cost £114.00 extr..Good evening, thank you for your meassage. This is correct, the price is per person. Kind Regards FaridAnswered on 16 August 2021
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is 2,600 feet from the center of London.
The prices at Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels include:
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels has 2 restaurants:
- Brasserie Max
- Brasserie Max