De Vere Cranage Estate
Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8EW, United Kingdom –
5 reasons to choose De Vere Cranage Estate
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Cranage Hall is owned by the Principal Hayley group and has been open for 15 years. We are very proud to say that we are one of only a small handful of venues throughout the UK that have achieved a Gold award for service standards from BDRC the UK's largest independent market research consultancy. It is through the constant high standard of service that we strive to deliver for each and every one of our clients that we have received this award for 3 successive quarters.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Sandbach Services M6 5.2 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 6.2 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 6.3 miles
- Leighton Hospital 7.6 miles
- Tatton Park 8.2 miles
- Crewe Library 8.3 miles
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 8.4 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 8.4 miles
- Crewe train station 8.8 miles
- Arley Hall 9.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trentham Gardens 17.3 miles
- Delamere Forest 17.4 miles
- Trafford Centre 17.8 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 17.8 miles
- The Lowry 18.3 miles
- University of Manchester 18.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 19.1 miles
- The Palace Theatre 19.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 11.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 21.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 50.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Games room
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
De Vere Cranage Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the restaurant will be closed for New Year, in place a New Year Gala Dinner is available to book for GBP 69 per person.
When booking 10 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
The credit / debit card used at the time of the booking needs to be presented upon check-in.