De Vere Cranage Estate
Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8EW, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose De Vere Cranage Estate
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Cranage Hall is owned by the Principal Hayley group and has been open for 15 years. We are very proud to say that we are one of only a small handful of venues throughout the UK that have achieved a Gold award for service standards from BDRC the UK's largest independent market research consultancy. It is through the constant high standard of service that we strive to deliver for each and every one of our clients that we have received this award for 3 successive quarters. ** Please note - We do not have any rooms located near to the pool.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sandbach Services M6 5.2 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 6.2 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 6.3 miles
- Leighton Hospital 7.6 miles
- Tatton Park 8.2 miles
- Crewe Library 8.3 miles
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 8.4 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 8.4 miles
- Crewe train station 8.8 miles
- Arley Hall 9.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trentham Gardens 17.3 miles
- Delamere Forest 17.4 miles
- Trafford Centre 17.8 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 17.8 miles
- The Lowry 18.3 miles
- University of Manchester 18.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 19.1 miles
- The Palace Theatre 19.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 11.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 21.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 50.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
De Vere Cranage Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the restaurant will be closed for New Year, in place a New Year Gala Dinner is available to book for GBP 69 per person.
When booking 10 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
The credit / debit card used at the time of the booking needs to be presented upon check-in.