Cranford Guest House features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Braemar, 12.4 miles from Balmoral Castle.
The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.
Cranford Guest House offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.
After a day of hiking or skiing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.
CairnGorm National Park is 12.4 miles from the accommodation, while Glenshee Ski Centre is 8.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Dundee Airport, 49.7 miles from Cranford Guest House.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are breakfasts still available due to COVID-19?Yes! Guests are allocated a time slot so that we can manage and socially distance our guests. All service is at table. Guidelines are adhered to.Answered on 21 July 2020
- is there any ground floor rooms suitable for the less mobile visitorsYes we have one room on the ground floor which is a family room which could also be configured as a double or twin room. It has an en suite bathroom.Answered on 1 June 2020
- Dear Sirs in case of an early check-out (1 person) can you please leave a packed breakfast (sandwich, bar, scone, orange juice etc.) at Reception for the guest to pick up on leaving the keys/checking out? Thank you! Daniela BinantiHi Daniel, Yes, we are happy to offer a packed breakfast. Kind regards Al and SarahAnswered on 26 October 2020
- Hello What does private bathroom mean? We have just booked a double room at your place but do not want to share a bathroom. Thanks! Kind regards, ToreA private bathroom means that it is separate from the bedroom ie you must come out of the bedroom to access the bathroom, but because it is private it is not shared with other guests. An en suite means it can be accessed directly from the bedroom.Answered on 9 August 2022
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cranford Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 07:00.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Cranford Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Cranford Guest House
Cranford Guest House is 500 yards from the centre of Braemar.
Room options at Cranford Guest House include:
Yes, Cranford Guest House is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Cranford Guest House by:
- Car 1h 20min
Cranford Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/performance
Guests staying at Cranford Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Cranford Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Cranford Guest House is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:30.