159 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX, United Kingdom –
Denise & Colin have owned and run Cranleigh, Bath, for nearly 10 years. All of the guest rooms are individually decorated and maintained to Denise's high standards with a little hard work and graft from Colin. Colin is Chairman of the independent guest house association in Bath. They run a discount scheme so when you stay at Cranleigh, Bath you will get a free discount card with lots of offer on attraction (including the Roman Baths and Thermae Spa as well as cafes shops and pubs in the city.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Newbridge Park 0.2 miles
- Royal United Hospital 0.4 miles
- Bath Maze 0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Park 1 miles
- The Approach Golf Course 1.1 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 1.2 miles
- Royal Crescent 1.3 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 1.3 miles
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Circus Bath 1.4 miles
- The Roman Baths 1.7 miles
- Bath Abbey 1.7 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 1.7 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.9 miles
- University of Bath 3.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 9 miles
- Cabot Circus 9.5 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 9.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Chelsea Rd Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- The Boathouse Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The Locksbrook Inn Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Victoria Pub and Kitchen Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Avon River 1 miles
- Weston Super Mare Ocean/Sea 30 miles
- Bristol Airport 13.5 miles
- Cardiff Airport 40.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 48.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cranleigh
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cranleigh accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Late check-in must be arrangement prior to arrival with the property. Different check-in instructions may be provided.
Individual or multiple reservations from the same customer that exceed GBP 500 will be subject to a non-refundable 20% deposit, which will be taken upon booking.
Please note that only children aged 5 years and older can be accommodated at the guest house. Extra beds can only be accommodated in Superior Rooms.
Free on-street parking is available in the surrounding area of the property.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building. Cranleigh reserve the right to charge you if repairs or extra cleaning are needed as a result of smoking.
Please inform Cranleigh of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.