159 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX, United Kingdom –
Run of House Room
Superior King or Twin Room
Classic Single Room with Shower
Classic Four Poster Room
Superior Four Poster Room
King or Twin Room
Denise & Colin have owned and run Cranleigh, Bath, for nearly 10 years. All of the guest rooms are individually decorated and maintained to Denise's high standards with a little hard work and graft from Colin. Colin is Chairman of the independent guest house association in Bath. They run a discount scheme so when you stay at Cranleigh, Bath you will get a free discount card with lots of offer on attraction (including the Roman Baths and Thermae Spa as well as cafes shops and pubs in the city.
Cranleigh takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Newbridge Park 0.2 miles
- Royal United Hospital 0.4 miles
- Bath Maze 0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Park 1 miles
- The Approach Golf Course 1.1 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 1.2 miles
- Royal Crescent 1.3 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 1.3 miles
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Circus Bath 1.4 miles
- The Roman Baths 1.7 miles
- Bath Abbey 1.7 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 1.7 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.9 miles
- University of Bath 3.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 9 miles
- Cabot Circus 9.5 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 9.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Chelsea Rd Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- The Boathouse Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The Locksbrook Inn Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Victoria Pub and Kitchen Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Avon River 1 miles
- Weston Super Mare Ocean/Sea 30 miles
- Bristol Airport 13.5 miles
- Cardiff Airport 40.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 48.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cranleigh
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Arriving earlier than 15:00?
If you arrive earlier please come and check-in. If the room is ready, you will be shown straight to it. If not, Cranleigh can take your luggage and give you your room key and information about Bath, so you can go and enjoy your day.
Arriving later than 19:00?
Cranleigh does not operate a full-time reception. If you need to check in after 19:00, this will be done by self check in. This needs to be arranged in advance so instructions and access codes can be given.
Individual or multiple reservations from the same customer that exceed GBP 500 will be subject to a non-refundable 20% deposit, which will be taken upon booking.
Please note that only children aged 5 years and older can be accommodated at the guest house. Extra beds can only be accommodated in Superior Rooms.
Free on-street parking is available in the surrounding area of the property.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building. Cranleigh reserve the right to charge you if repairs or extra cleaning are needed as a result of smoking.