Situated in Inverness in the Highlands region and Inverness Castle reachable within 48 km, Craskie Glamping Pods features accommodation with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a terrace and free private parking.
There is a shared bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hairdryer.
If you would like to discover the area, hiking, fishing and cycling are possible in the surroundings.
Inverness Railway Station is 30.4 miles from the lodge, while Urquhart Castle is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 38.5 miles from Craskie Glamping Pods.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hi is it possible to get to you by bus? the city link goes along the main road but then if I jumped off is there another bus or transport I could getHi, Unfortunately there is no public transport to Craskie Estate once you have got to Cannich. It would be a 3 mile walk up the glen to us.Answered on 24 June 2022
- Can u smoke on the balconyHi, you can smoke on the pod terraces as long as you keep the doors shut and dispose of cigarettes responsibly.Answered on 28 July 2021
- Share bathroom?Yes the bathrooms are shared. There are two showers, two toilets and a washing up area shared between the four pods.Answered on 19 March 2021
- Hi I was wondering if this pod is dog friendly and how I book with dogs. Thank you so muchHi, We accept dogs in all the pods except the twin (max. 2). We charge £10 per dog and we require guests to inform us that they are bringing dogs at t..Answered on 4 July 2021
- the description says "lodge has a grill". Is there a lodge where guests have seating to relax in the evenings? Is there room in the 1 bedroom chalet t..Hi, The word 'lodge' refers to the pod itself. It has a gas stove and BBQ grill. Each pod has private decking with seating. There should be space for ..Answered on 5 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Additional toilet
- Bath or shower
- Shared toilet
- Free toiletries
- River view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Lake view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Pet bowls
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
16:00 - 21:00
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
Please inform Craskie Glamping Pods in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Craskie Glamping Pods
The prices at Craskie Glamping Pods may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Craskie Glamping Pods is 23.6 miles from the centre of Inverness.
Check-in at Craskie Glamping Pods is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Room options at Craskie Glamping Pods include:
Craskie Glamping Pods offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Horse riding