Crathorne, Yarm, TS15 0AR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 119 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set in 15 acres of woodland, surrounded by views of the Leven valley and the Yorkshire Moors, this magnificent Edwardian stately home has been recognized as one the top 200 hotels in the country.
During your stay you can walk or jog along one of the walking trails, or simply wander through the well manicured lawns. After, come back to the hall, park the wellies firmly by the front door and come in for a hot drink by the roaring fire in the drawing room, or a chilled glass of white wine under an umbrella on the terrace, depending on the season.
An LCD TV, free internet access and luxury toiletries are included in each room. Some rooms also have a balcony.
One of Yorkshire's grandest hotels, awarded 4 red stars for exceptional quality and service, Crathorne Hall is ideally located close to Darlington, Middlesborough, Stockton on Tees and only 8 miles from Teesside International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Would you have a room suitable for one adult, two teenagers and one 8 year old . We don’t mind if single bed added to current room .One of the Deluxe Rooms (Glaisdale) would be suitable for 1 adult, 2 teenagers and a child with twin beds for the adult and one teenager, with a sofa ..Answered on 29 December 2020
- Hi, do you have hairdryer in the room? Thank you, Regardsthank you for your message, yes all of our bedrooms have a hairdryer includedAnswered on 7 October 2022
- Do all Executive double room come with a balcony?we have one executive room with a balcony and one deluxe room with a balconyAnswered on 17 February 2020
- Do you have lift to bedroomsWe have a lift in the main house of the hotel which takes you to the first floor, there is a staircase from the first floor to the second (no lift acc..Answered on 7 September 2021
- Is there a good hairdryer?All of our bedrooms offer a hairdryer within the room facilitiesAnswered on 19 April 2022
- Still looking?
The Leven Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Crathorne Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs are welcome to stay in one of the designated dog-friendly bedrooms. The property has a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available, which are offered on a first come, first served basis and are subject to extra fees. Maximum 2 dogs per room can be accommodated and must be arranged with the property prior to arrival.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Crathorne Hall of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Crathorne Hall
Crathorne Hall offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Themed dinners
The prices at Crathorne Hall may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Crathorne Hall can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Crathorne Hall has 1 restaurant:
- The Leven Restaurant
Room options at Crathorne Hall include:
Crathorne Hall is 3.1 miles from the center of Yarm.
Check-in at Crathorne Hall is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.