Common Hill, Cricklade, SN6 6HA, United Kingdom –
The hotel has a wide outlook across the Wiltshire Downs overlooking to Marlborough; Royal Wootton Bassett and Calne. Whilst the sun is shining, the terrace area is a place to be to relax and unwind. There are many activities to indulge in within 20 miles of the hotel including the Designer Outlet; Cotswold Wildlife Park and of course, The Scenery.
Area Info –
- Cotswold Water Park 4 miles
- Lydiard Park 5.5 miles
- Swindon College 6.2 miles
- Swindon Designer Outlet 6.3 miles
- Steam Museum of the Great Western Railways 6.3 miles
- HM Revenue & Customs 6.6 miles
- Swindon Magistrates Court 6.8 miles
- Courts of Justice 6.8 miles
- Swindon Borough Council 6.8 miles
- Swindon Central Library 6.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coate Water Country Park 8.9 miles
- Kingscote Barn 17 miles
- Lacock Abbey 18.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 1 miles
- River Thames River 1.5 miles
- Cotswold Water Park Lake 4.5 miles
- Bristol Airport 39.8 miles
- Southampton Airport 52.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 56.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Cricklade House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that use of the golf course is subject to an additional charge.
Check-in and check-out outside of the stated hours is subject to an additional charge.
Please be advised that wedding receptions are held on most Friday and Saturday evenings and may involve live entertainment. The property will do their best to allocate a room away from the function room, subject to availability.
When booking dinner included, please note that the dinner allowance is GBP 25 per person from the menu.
Please inform Cricklade House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.