Ramada London North
M1 Between Junction 2-4, Mill Hill, Edgware, Barnet, NW7 3HU, United Kingdom – Good location – show map
Just off Junction 2-4 of the M1 motorway, Ramada London North has free parking, modern rooms with unlimited free WiFi and a fitness room. The hotel is just outside Edgware, a 6-minute drive from Edgware Underground Station.
All the spacious bedrooms at Ramada London North have tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms feature a private modern bathroom and a 32-inch flat-screen Freeview TV.
The bright and airy Junction Restaurant serves an international menu for evening dining. The colorful lounge bar offers drinks and light snacks, and features a large plasma screen showing live sports.
The property has 4 meeting rooms that can accommodate 20-130 candidates. The rooms have projectors, HDMI connections, notepads and pens, water and flipcharts. The rooms are fully air conditioned and extra audio-visual equipment is available on request.
Between Junctions 2 and 4 of the M1, the Ramada London North is just 9 miles from central London. Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena are just a 15-minute drive away.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there any travel restrictions to this hotel due to COVID-19? Or you taking new booking?Hello, The hotel is now open for the general public and we do not have any restrictions.Answered on July 12, 2020
- Do you provide twin beds rather than a double?Good Morning, Yes we do. Please let us know if this is what you wish to have, as we need to know in advance. Kind Regards, DianaAnswered on November 25, 2019
- Looking for interconnecting rooms for me and my carer I need an accessible wheelchair room accessible bathroom with shower chair double bed in both r..Good evening, Thank you for your message. Please contact the hotel directly with your requirements and we will definitely take care of it for you. Kin..Answered on December 19, 2019
- Do you have parking available?Hi , we have our own parking available just make sure you register you car with our reception, Kind regards Ramada HotelAnswered on January 9, 2022
- I have 2 small dogs. Are they welcome is there an extra charge. ThanksHi! Thank you for your message. Dogs are welcome. You just need to pay £15.00 for each. Kind regards.Answered on June 22, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ramada London North accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that entrance to the hotel is via the M1 motorway only. Some satellite navigation systems may direct you via a different route, please ignore and use M1 motorway Junction 2-4.
Please inform Ramada London North if you will be arriving after 23:00 by the day of arrival, this is to assist the hotel with check-in procedures.
If you wish to check-in early or check-out late, these services are available at the hotel at a charge of £10 individually, please contact Ramada London North to request for this and pay for this at check-in with reception.
When booking 6 rooms or more, the hotel reserves the right to contact you to pay a deposit of up to 50% of the booking to guarantee the booking for the hotel.
We are Pet Friendly at Ramada London North at a cost of £20 per stay, please contact us beforehand to request this and pay for this at check-in.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Ramada London North
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ramada London North by:
- Car 40min
Ramada London North has 1 restaurant:
Ramada London North offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Ramada London North may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ramada London North is 3.1 miles from the center of Barnet.
Check-in at Ramada London North is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Ramada London North can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, Ramada London North is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Ramada London North include: