Hotel de France
St Saviours Road, Saint Helier Jersey, JE1 7XP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
In 1866 the Imperial Hotel, as it was known then, opened its doors to the public on the present site and closed its doors in 1880. For the next 60 years it became Maison St Louis, a Jesuit College for students studying theology, philosophy and Science. When the German forces occupied the Island in 1940, Maison St Louis became a training school for the German NCO's. After sitting empty for 8 years, it was purchased by the Reynolds Family, who opened it in 1954 under its present name, the Hotel de France. The current owners, the Parker Family, purchased the hotel in 1971. 2006 saw the opening of the Ayush Wellness Spa, the first Ayurvedic hotel spa in the United Kingdom, dedicated to the principles of Ayurvedic therapies and luxurious treatments. This award winning six treatment room spa, has its own Indian physician and staff of both Indian and Western therapists.
Hotel de France takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Jersey Public Library 0.4 miles
- St Helier's Town Hall 0.7 miles
- St. Helier Beach 0.7 miles
- Jersey General Hospital 0.7 miles
- Elizabeth Castle 1.6 miles
- Jersey War Tunnels 3 miles
- Jersey Zoo 3.3 miles
- Greve de Lecq 4.5 miles
- La Moye Golf Club 5.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Co-Operative Grande Marche Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Jersey Town Market Market 0.7 miles
- St Aubins Bay Ocean/Sea 1.6 miles
- Jersey Airport 4.6 miles
- Guernsey Airport 28.4 miles
- Pleurtuit Airport 41.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Garden View Restaurant and Terrace
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel de France
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Plunge Pool
- Heated Pool
- Infinity Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Adults Only
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (free)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.