We're sorry, but it is currently not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site. Click here to see nearby hotels
Deeside Holiday Park
South Deeside Road, Maryculter, AB12 5FX, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 33 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Deeside Holiday Park
Deeside Holiday Park is a tranquil retreat set in the Southern valley of the River Dee ideal for getting away from it all. Whether you choose to spend your time exploring Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms National Park or soaking up the atmosphere in the lively city of Aberdeen, our park offers the perfect holiday destination. Deeside has long been a favorite destination for the Royal family and for many other visitors to the North-East of Scotland. Steeped in history and tradition, the area is a must for heritage lovers with its castles and folklore, whisky distilleries and museums and of course its atmospheric stone circles – history comes to life at every turn.
Whether you choose to visit Deeside Holiday Park to relax and explore the great outdoors or to have some fun on a lively activity break, there are a host of opportunities on your doorstep.
The park also offers self-catering accommodation including luxury hot tub lodges and modern holiday homes, to en-suite glamping and camping pods. Investment in the park facilities include modern, heated toilet and showering amenities, indoor playroom and TV room, play park, duck pond, and outdoor BBQ area.
If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out what’s on at the P&J Live (9.9 miles) or you can explore the many local Castles, or venture into The Granite City , Aberdeen, (8.1 miles). This holiday park is 7.5 miles from Aberdeen Airport.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- How many animals can we bringYou can bring a maximum of 2 pets per accommodation.Answered on 5 February 2020
- Hi do you allow dogs? (Pomeranian) as it doesn’t give me an option to add a dog when booking. ThanksYes we allow dogs ( as long as its not our Signature Lodges). please put a note on your reservation and we can add in the dog. charged at £5 per nightAnswered on 24 June 2021
- hello looking to book for one night 6th may for 2 adults single nd a dog do u have availabilityHello, pods are a minimum 2 night stay. All availability is live on booking.com.Answered on 19 March 2021
- Hi I have 3 Jack russells. Would that be allowed. Well behaved and house trained. ThanksThis would depend on the type of accommodation being booked.Answered on 12 August 2021
- Hi, do you have the facility of a hot water bathtub?There are family bathrooms which include a bathAnswered on 30 May 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 20:00
09:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Deeside Holiday Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
When travelling with pets, please note that the maximum allowed pet number is 2 pets per accommodation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Deeside Holiday Park in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.