A period property in a quiet residential street, with free Wi-Fi and free parking, Derrin Guest House is less than 5 minutes’ drive away from the P&O Ferry Terminal at Larne Harbor.
Each room is individually and tastefully decorated and has an en suite shower room with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests also get a TV and tea/coffee making facilities, and some rooms have garden views.
An à la carte breakfast is served in the morning in the bright breakfast room. Restaurants and bars can be found a 10-minute walk away from the Derrin.
Just over 30 minutes’ drive from Belfast, Derrin Guest House is at the start of the incredible Antrim Coast Road and a 3-minute walk from Larne Rail Station.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Browns Bay Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
- Check in and out timesHi. Check in is from 3.30 to 10.30 pm. Check out is by 10.30 am. We can sometimes be flexible by arrangement. Regards. IvyAnswered on 27 May 2021
- Hi do you have availability for a double room tonight? Thank you!Yes, we do. IvyAnswered on 3 May 2022
- Hi. Your property looks lovely. I’m just concerned about the beds.Are they comfortable and of a good quality ? I’m looking to stay 2-5 Sept ThanksHi We score very highly on sleep quality in our reviews. Our mattresses are good quality. Our new super king size bed has the newest mattress. Best ..Answered on 30 March 2022
- Hi. I would like to book 2 night from tomorrow for my son and I. We are catching the ferry from Cairnryan at 8pm so might be a little late, is that OKHi No problem. See you tomorrow. Regards. IvyAnswered on 29 November 2021
- Hi, do you have a carpark? Or parking nearby? ThanksHi There is usually free street parking which is safe and we have limited off road parking, also free. You can book a space. Kind regards. IvyAnswered on 12 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 3 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 25
Derrin Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Derrin Guest House accepts well behaved dogs. They are only allowed in two rooms, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
A continental breakfast is available for guests who leave early to take the 07:30 ferry.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Derrin Guest House
Derrin Guest House is 1,300 feet from the center of Larne.
Room options at Derrin Guest House include:
Check-in at Derrin Guest House is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at Derrin Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Derrin Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Derrin Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court