The Devoncourt Resort
Douglas Avenue, Exmouth, EX8 2EX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|× 6||Two Bedroom Apartment Sea View|
|One Bedroom Apartment with Sea View|
|Small Double Room|
|Double Room with Sea View|
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Sandy Bay Beach 2.9 miles
- Powderham Castle 3.3 miles
- Sandy Park Rugby Stadium 7.2 miles
- Exeter Services M5 7.6 miles
- Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital 8.6 miles
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry 9.3 miles
- Exeter Cathedral 9.4 miles
- University of Exeter 10.2 miles
- Newton Abbot Racecourse 10.3 miles
- Torquay United FC 11 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Torbay Hospital 11.4 miles
- Mount Stuart Hospital 11.5 miles
- Torquay Library 11.6 miles
- HM Revenue & Customs 11.6 miles
- Torquay Magistrates Court 11.6 miles
- Torquay Connections - Torbay Council 11.7 miles
- Meadfoot Beach 11.9 miles
- Torre Abbey 12.1 miles
- Hedgehog Hospital 12.4 miles
- Exeter International Airport 8.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 54.2 miles
- Bristol Airport 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Brasserie 16 At Devoncourt
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Devoncourt Resort
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Exmouth
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Solarium (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Barber/beauty shop
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 16:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 4.50 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 968 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: