The Dog At Wingham
Canterbury Road, Wingham, CT3 1BB, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 43 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Double or Twin Room|
|King Junior Suite|
|King Double or Twin Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Small Double Room|
The Dog at Wingham is a beautiful 13th Century pub located in the picturesque village of Wingham, Kent. The eight en-suite hotel rooms range from boutique style double rooms, to a lovely family suite onto the most spectacular bridal suite with four poster bed and vaulted beamed ceiling. All of our beds our Hypnos posture support wool top mattresses - the same as the new owners have at home! Wingham is a beautiful historic village, The Dog at Wingham is opposite Wingham church and is surrounded by many stunning traditional timber-framed Kentish buildings. The village boasts two pubs, a village stores, newsagents, bakery, post office, tea rooms and a number of other shops. The historic and famous City of Canterbury is only seven miles from us and is easily accessed by road and public transport, Canterbury Cathedral is simply unmissable if you are visiting our part of Kent. Howletts Wild Animal Park and Wingham Wild Life Park are both within a few miles of The Dog at Wingham. If golf is your thing we are surrounded by world famous golf courses such as Royal St. Georges, Royal Cinque Ports, Princes and Canterbury Golf Club to name but a few.
The Dog At Wingham takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Wingham Wildlife Park 0.8 miles
- Howletts Zoo 4.3 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 4.3 miles
- Saint Martin's Hospital 4.6 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 5.3 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 5.4 miles
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 5.5 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 5.6 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 5.7 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 5.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Canterbury East Train Station 6 miles
- Westgate 6 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 6.1 miles
- University of Kent 6.5 miles
- Sandown Castle 8.5 miles
- Deal Castle 9 miles
- Granville Theatre 10.2 miles
- Dreamland Margate 10.6 miles
- Dover Priory Station 10.8 miles
- White Cliffs of Dover 11.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Politicians Daughter Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- The Salma Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Anchor Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Village Store Supermarket 0.4 miles
- News Agents Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Wingham Bakery Supermarket 0.6 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 10 miles
- London Southend Airport 30.1 miles
- London City Airport 52.8 miles
- London Stansted Airport 59.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose The Dog At Wingham
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00 hours
08:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 43 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: