Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
34-35 High Street, Old Town, Southampton, SO14 2HN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Standard Double Room|
|Standard Twin Room|
|Privilege Room with One Double Bed|
6 reasons to choose Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Southampton
This mid-scale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Maritime Museum 0.2 miles
- City College Southampton 0.4 miles
- Central Children's Library 0.5 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 0.5 miles
- Southampton Solent University 0.6 miles
- Southampton Central Library 0.6 miles
- Southampton City Art Gallery 0.7 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 0.7 miles
- Royal South Hants Hospital 0.9 miles
- Southampton Crown Court 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 2.7 miles
- Ageas Bowl 4 miles
- Beaulieu 5.9 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 5.9 miles
- Bucklers Hard 6.6 miles
- Broadlands 6.9 miles
- New Forest 10.3 miles
- Mottisfont Abbey 11.3 miles
- Wolvesey Castle 11.7 miles
- Osborne House 11.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Coriander Lounge Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Mettricks Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Southampton Airport 3.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 20.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 56.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that long term car parking is only available as part of the Park and Cruise package.
For Sat Navs, please enter Back of the Walls to enter the hotels car park as it is located at the rear of the hotel.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1625 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: