Donnington Grove and Country Club
Grove Road, Newbury, RG14 2LA, United Kingdom –
Twin Room with Lake View
Double Room - Summer House
Standard King or Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Triple Room - Manor House
Twin Room - Manor House
Double Room - Manor House
Standard Twin Room
Donnington Grove Hotel is a beautiful 18th century country hotel in Newbury, in the heart of the Royal County of Berkshire. It's set in 500 acres of elegant grounds and comes with a rich, intriguing history. The hotel is situated within easy reach of the M4, M5 motorway network, easily accessible to attractions like Highclere Castle (TV home to Downton Abbey), Newbury Race Course and for cruising the Kennet and Avon canal. It is also home to one of Berkshire's renowned championship golf courses, having played host to a number of Pro and televised golf events. Guests adore the unrivalled views of Donnington Castle and the idyllic River Lambourn, with its resident trout, ducks and swans. They also love the warmth of the welcome, the excellent service and wide choice of accommodation, from splendid manor house rooms to cosy lodges and an eco-friendly summer house. All these qualities mark Donnington Grove as one of the most unique hotels in Berkshire.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Donnington Castle 0.2 miles
- Donnington Grove Country Club 0.7 miles
- Newbury Library 1.3 miles
- Newbury Racecourse 1.8 miles
- West Berkshire Community Hospital 2.2 miles
- Chieveley Services M4 2.7 miles
- Wickham House 4.4 miles
- Highclere Castle 6.4 miles
- Bishopwood Golf Club 9 miles
- Membury Services M4 10.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Coate Water Country Park 19.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 1.4 miles
- Newbury Farmers Market Market 1.6 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 2.3 miles
- Southampton Airport 32.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 38.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 49 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Donnington Grove and Country Club
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 14 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Bridal suite
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
01:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Donnington Grove and Country Club accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.