Dorset Square Hotel
39-40 Dorset Square Hotel, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6QN, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 262 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Dorset Square Hotel is a beautiful Regency townhouse that looks onto the leafy private garden square which was originally the site of Thomas Lord's first cricket ground. There is a ground floor guest drawing room, The Potting Shed Restaurant and Bar.
Dorset Square Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Marylebone Station 0.1 miles
- Baker Street 0.2 miles
- University of Westminster 0.3 miles
- Madame Tussaud's 0.3 miles
- Regent's University London 0.3 miles
- London Planetarium 0.3 miles
- Edgware Road 0.4 miles
- The Wallace Collection 0.5 miles
- Open Air Theatre 0.5 miles
- Marble Arch 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.2 miles
- London Eye 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 3.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.6 miles
- O2 Arena 7.2 miles
- Thames River River 0 miles
- London City Airport 9.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Potting Shed
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Dorset Square Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 49.50 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 48 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 48 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.