Down Hall Hotel & Spa
Hatfield Heath, Bishops Stortford, CM22 7AS, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Down Hall Hotel & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bishops Stortford
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Harlow Mill 3.4 miles
- Hatfield Forest 5 miles
- Herts and Essex Community Hospital 5 miles
- Birchanger Green Services M11 5.3 miles
- Bishop's Stortford Golf Club 5.3 miles
- Ash Valley Golf Club 5.8 miles
- Bishop's Stortford College 5.8 miles
- Stansted Airport Railway Station 6.8 miles
- The Arthur Findlay College Of Psychic Science 7 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station 7.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hylands Park 11.4 miles
- Paradise Wildlife Park 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ibbetson\'s Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- London Stansted Airport 6.9 miles
- London City Airport 21.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 25.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Grill Room
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Massage Chair
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Tennis Equipment
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Down Hall Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel recommends that dinner reservations are made before arrival. A limited service operates over Christmas and New Year.
The additional cost for children up to 12 years old includes breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
Breakfast is GBP 10 per person if you order it the night before. Breakfast is GBP 16 per person when you order it on the same morning.