Best Western Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
Millbay Road, Plymouth, Plymouth, PL1 3LG, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Duke of Cornwall Hotel was built in 1863 as a first Plymouth luxury hotel through to the present day, the hotel has intriguing history that is sure to capture your imagination. Described by Sir John Betjeman as one of the nation's best examples of Victorian architecture' the style and generous proportions of the Hotel evoke the grace of years gone by, while our commitment to excellent service provides all the modern facilities you would expect
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.1 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.4 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 0.4 miles
- Plymouth University 0.6 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.7 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.6 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.9 miles
- Marsh Mills 3.1 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.9 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cotehele House 9.5 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Dock Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Chloe\'s Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Seco Lounge Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Plymouth Pannier Market Market 1 miles
- Tigermilk Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Rhubarb & Mustard Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Salumi Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Plymouth Hooe Ocean/Sea 0.5 miles
- Tamar River 2 miles
- Plymouth Ski Resort Ski lift 3 miles
- Lopwell Lake 3 miles
- Dartmoor National Park Mountain 5 miles
- Newquay Airport 37.8 miles
- Exeter International Airport 41.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Best Western Duke Of Cornwall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.