DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel
Perth Road, Dunblane, FK15 0HG, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Double Deluxe Room
Twin Deluxe Room
FAMILY DELUXE ROOM with Sofa Bed
Family Room with sofa bed
King Junior Suite
Double Guest Room
Twin Guest Room
Single Guest Room
King Superior Suite
5 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
A little luxury in the heart of Scotland. Stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro, set in ten acres of private landscaped grounds in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. Set in a stunning location with breathtaking views, this elegant Victorian-style hotel is under 45 minutes’ drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh – and just a stone’s throw from historic Stirling. Indulge in signature dishes designed by our Michelin star-winning chef at The Kailyard by Nick Nairn restaurant. Relax over after-dinner cocktails or a nightcap in one of our bars and lounges. Recharge with a full Scottish breakfast and enjoy a refreshing swim in the LivingWell Health Club.
DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Scottish Triathlon Association Ltd 3.1 miles
- Stirling University Library 3.1 miles
- University of Stirling 3.4 miles
- Airthrey Golf Course 3.4 miles
- Sportscotland Institute of Sport 3.5 miles
- Doune Castle 3.5 miles
- Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park 3.8 miles
- Wallace Monument 4.3 miles
- Stirling Castle 4.6 miles
- Stirling Court 4.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- VisitScotland Stirling 4.9 miles
- Central Library 5 miles
- Stirling Games Field 5.1 miles
- Stirling Council Headquarters 5.2 miles
- BMI Kings Park Hospital 5.7 miles
- Stirling Community Hospital 5.8 miles
- Stirling Services M9 8 miles
- Gleneagles 8.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- India Gate Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Monteray Jacks Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Riverside Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 1 miles
- Beech Tree Cafe Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- M&S Simply Food Supermarket 1.5 miles
- Tesco Dunblane Supermarket 2 miles
- Dunblane Cathedral Mountain 2 miles
- Wallace Monument Mountain 5 miles
- Stirling Castle Mountain 5 miles
- Loch Katrine River 18 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 28.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 28.9 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 53 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Kailyard by Nick Nairn
Open for: Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 14.99 per hour.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 17.45 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
• Children aged 5 and under eat free from children's menu
• Children aged 6-10 years can choose from children's menu and half portions
• Children aged 11 and over pay full price for meals
• Children's meal charges will be additional to the cost of the room booked
Please note that guests staying on dinner inclusive rates can enjoy a 2-course dinner in The Kailyard by Nick Nairn choosing from all non-supplement items. Pre-booking a table in advance is essential.