Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Guesthouse Dunsandles GuesthouseTravel Sustainable property
115 rowson street, Wallasey, CH45 2LZ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 176 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Most popular amenities
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
4 reasons to choose Dunsandles Guesthouse
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Dunsandles Guesthouse
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Liver Building3 miles
Western Approaches Museum3.1 miles
Pier Head3.1 miles
The Beatles Statue3.1 miles
Goodison Park3.2 miles
Liverpool Magistrates' Court3.2 miles
Liverpool John Moores University3.2 miles
Museum of Liverpool3.2 miles
The Cavern Club3.2 miles
Restaurant Bistro 1150 miles
Cafe/Bar bow legged beagle0.2 miles
The Cavern Quarter3.2 miles
Liverpool ONE3.3 miles
Royal Court Theatre3.4 miles
Liverpool Echo Arena3.7 miles
M&S Bank Arena Liverpool3.7 miles
Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral3.9 miles
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall4.1 miles
Williamson's Tunnels4.3 miles
Aintree Racecourse4.7 miles
River mersey estuary0.2 miles
Crosby Beach1.8 miles
East Hoyle Bank Beach6 miles
Train Liverpool James Street Station3.2 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport10.5 miles
Manchester Airport32.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Mediterranean, Seafood, Local, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Dunsandles Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Dunsandles Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Dunsandles Guesthouse
Dunsandles Guesthouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Dunsandles Guesthouse is 1.1 miles from the center of Wallasey.
Dunsandles Guesthouse has 1 restaurant:
- Bistro 115
From the nearest airport, you can get to Dunsandles Guesthouse by:
- Taxi 45min
Room options at Dunsandles Guesthouse include:
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Dunsandles Guesthouse.
The prices at Dunsandles Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Dunsandles Guesthouse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.