Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County
Old Elvet, Durham, DH1 3JN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2631 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County.
5 Reasons to Choose Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
From its small beginnings in the 1600's, the hotel has expanded over the years
Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Durham Magistrates Court 0.1 miles
- Palace Green 0.2 miles
- Palace Green Library 0.2 miles
- Durham Castle 0.2 miles
- Durham Crown Court 0.2 miles
- Durham Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Durham Train Station 0.5 miles
- Bill Bryson Library 0.5 miles
- Institute for Computational Cosmology 0.6 miles
- Durham University 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ustinov College 1.2 miles
- University Hospital of North Durham 1.3 miles
- Lumley Castle 5.4 miles
- Beamish Museum 8.1 miles
- Beamish Open Air Museum 8.1 miles
- Bishop Auckland Golf Club 8.7 miles
- WWT Washington 9.2 miles
- Washington Golf Club 10.3 miles
- Hylton Castle 11.4 miles
- Stadium of Light 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Zen Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Court Inn Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Durham Indoor Market Market 0.5 miles
- Tealicious Tearoom Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Newcastle Airport 18.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No 59 Old Elvet
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Brew Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 7 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the extra beds provided are roll-away beds. See Policies.
Guests should note that the road leading directly to the hotel will be closed with strictly no access from 06:30 until 20:30 on Saturday 8 July 2017 due to a city event.