Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel
The High Street, Oxford, OX1 4BE, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 844 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel.
|Privilege Double Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|Privilege Double or Twin Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
A warm welcome awaits you at the Mercure Eastgate Townhouse, steeped in history and built on the site of a 17th century Coaching Inn. C.S Lewis became engaged to his girlfriend in the restaurant and JR Tolkien ate at the hotel daily and lived next door
Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The Botanic Garden 0.1 miles
- Botanic Gardens Oxford 0.1 miles
- The Queen's College 0.1 miles
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 0.2 miles
- The University Church of St. Mary the Virgin 0.2 miles
- Bodleian Library 0.2 miles
- St Hilda's College 0.3 miles
- Oxford Museum 0.3 miles
- Exeter College 0.3 miles
- Oxford Town Hall 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Oxford 0.4 miles
- Museum of the History of Science 0.4 miles
- Pitt Rivers Museum 0.5 miles
- University Museum of Natural History 0.5 miles
- Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology 0.6 miles
- St Benet's Hall 0.6 miles
- Greyfriars 0.7 miles
- Oxford Train Station 0.9 miles
- Blenheim Palace 7.9 miles
- Notley Abbey 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 39.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 52.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 20 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 844 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: