You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Elvetham Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Elvetham is a historic 19th-century Victorian Mansion built upon the remains of a Tudor Manor and set within 35 acres of gardens. It is located in North Hampshire, 5 mi from the M3, and 40 minutes from London by train. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, complimentary parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi access.
All 92 bedrooms are unique in character and individual in style. All rooms have an private bathroom, complimentary toiletries, smart TVs, refrigerator, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.
The Elvetham Hotel is 1.4 mi from Hartley Wintney, a village full of local independent shops, pubs, a golf course. Guests can also enjoy plenty of local walks to explore the Hampshire countryside.
Local attractions include, West Green House, The Vyne, Wellington Country Park, Basingstoke’s Milestones Museum and Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway. Slightly further away, guests will find Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Poultons Park and Highclere Castle.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are dogs allowed in the rooms ? ☺️Unfortunately the hotel does not accept dogs.Answered on 30 September 2020
- Do you have a pool inside or outside?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do have a pool on site, Apologies.Answered on 21 August 2022
- Hi can you accommodate a vegan diet thank youYes we can accommodate vegan. As long as you let us know to inform the kitchen - they can prepare it for you. Kind regards, Danny Tuckey ReceptionAnswered on 2 July 2021
- do you except small dogsPets are not permitted but guide dogs are very welcome on site.Answered on 30 October 2021
- Hi How strong is your wife? Also a few bad reviews on breakfast options -could you please clarify what your breakfast is like? Do you offer hot food?Our breakfast is buffet type so we could pick the items you would like.Answered on 30 August 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Tennis equipment
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Elvetham Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit card used to make the booking will need to be processed at check-in and an additional authorization will be taken.
The Room images shown are designed to give guests an idea of the room type booked. Each room is unique and may vary from the actual picture shown. Please contact the hotel if you would like further information.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Elvetham Hotel
The Elvetham Hotel is 0.8 miles from the center of Hartley Wintney.
Guests staying at The Elvetham Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at The Elvetham Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Elvetham Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Elvetham Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis equipment
Room options at The Elvetham Hotel include:
- Vacation Home
The Elvetham Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Sylvanus Restaurant