Ely House Hotel
53 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 9NB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Executive Double Room|
|Executive Four-Poster Room|
The Ely House Hotel is superbly positioned close to the city centre. A perfect place to meet, enjoy fulfilling short breaks with a difference in the West Midlands, or to enjoy fine hospitality and cuisine in a tranquil setting with extensive private car parking. Great value Wolverhampton hotels rarely come better!!
Ely House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Wolverhampton Magistrates 0.5 miles
- City of Wolverhampton College 0.5 miles
- Wolverhampton City Council 0.6 miles
- Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 0.6 miles
- University of Wolverhampton 0.7 miles
- Wolverhampton Crown Court 0.9 miles
- New Cross Hospital 2.2 miles
- Hilton Park Services M6 5.3 miles
- Chillington Hall 5.5 miles
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council 5.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Mayfair Suite 9.2 miles
- Weston Park 9.5 miles
- Alexander Stadium 10.7 miles
- Birmingham City University 11.4 miles
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter 11.8 miles
- Jewellery Quarter 12 miles
- Villa Park 12.1 miles
- Birmingham NIA 12.1 miles
- Brindleyplace 12.3 miles
- Broad Street 12.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 19.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 38.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 53.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Ely House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 464 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: