Ely House Hotel
53 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 9NB, United Kingdom –
The Ely House Hotel is superbly positioned close to the city centre. A perfect place to meet, enjoy fulfilling short breaks with a difference in the West Midlands, or to enjoy fine hospitality and cuisine in a tranquil setting with extensive private car parking. Great value Wolverhampton hotels rarely come better!!
Ely House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Wolverhampton Magistrates 0.5 miles
- City of Wolverhampton College 0.5 miles
- Wolverhampton City Council 0.6 miles
- Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 0.6 miles
- University of Wolverhampton 0.7 miles
- Wolverhampton Crown Court 0.9 miles
- New Cross Hospital 2.2 miles
- Hilton Park Services M6 5.3 miles
- Chillington Hall 5.5 miles
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council 5.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mayfair Suite 9.2 miles
- Weston Park 9.5 miles
- Alexander Stadium 10.7 miles
- Birmingham City University 11.4 miles
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter 11.8 miles
- Villa Park 12.1 miles
- Birmingham NIA 12.1 miles
- Brindleyplace 12.3 miles
- Broad Street 12.3 miles
- Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad 12.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 19.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 38.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 53.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Ely House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.