Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Embassy Hotel
38-41 Camperdown, Great Yarmouth, NR30 3JB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Embassy Hotel
Great Yarmouth Pier Beach8.6 Excellent beach550 feet from property
- Hi, How much is parking? Do you have permits or reserved spots?There are lots of free parking. We don’t have any permits or reserve spotsAnswered on June 22, 2021
- Hi, are you open at the moment? Shows as availability but I wanted to check before I booked. Thanks. Dave.Yes we are open. Feel free to bookAnswered on June 27, 2020
- Is there parking please and what time do we have to be checked in by pleaseThere is free public parking outside hotel. Check in time is 2pmAnswered on June 29, 2021
- hi there, just want to confirm we have a room with a double bed and a single kids bed please,as this is what should of been booked. thanks in advance....Yes you do haveAnswered on June 22, 2021
- Do u have free parkingThere is free parking around the hotelAnswered on September 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Embassy Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The hotel does not provide travel cots however guests are free to bring their own.
Guests are kindly requested to provide a valid mobile phone contact when booking.
Please note the restaurant and bar are closed on 24 and 25 December. No food or drinks will be served on these dates.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Please inform The Embassy Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Embassy Hotel
Check-in at The Embassy Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Embassy Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Embassy Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at The Embassy Hotel include:
Yes, The Embassy Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Embassy Hotel is 2,600 feet from the center of Great Yarmouth.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from The Embassy Hotel.
The prices at The Embassy Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.