Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Sandrock Road, Niton, Isle of Wight, Niton, PO38 2NG, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 153 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Enchanted Manor
- Are your breakfasts vegetarian / vegan only ?Yes, our delicious breakfasts are vegetarian only.Answered on 5 April 2022
- I wondered which ferry terminal you would recommend coming into for easiest access to your property? Is the one single bed comfortable for 2?East Cowes is the closest, however not much of a time difference from the other two. The beds are kingsize 4 poster beds so yes very comfortable for t...Answered on 18 June 2021
- Is there tea and coffee making equipment in the rooms? Can you do a gluten free breakfast?Tes the rooms do come with a kettle, tea, coffee and milk of your choice. The Enchanted Emporium is onsite and offers speciality coffees. teas and be...Answered on 14 July 2022
- We’d like a delux suite with sea views. Late 70s so wondering about the stairs. Is there one on 1st floor and would someone help with carrying luggage...Thank you and Yes! we are able to assist with luggage. We have a beautiful room on the 1st floor with a partial seaview (Serenity). The 16 stairs up t...Answered on 29 May 2022
- Hello, we are due to stay for 3 nights in May, but hadnt realuiswed you only swerve vegan or vegentarian breakfasts, as we are not either does this me...Yes, breakfasts are vegetarian however with many menu choices including: Crumpets, Oats, full breakfast, Smashed Avo/garlic mushrooms/baked beans/egg...Answered on 1 May 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 19:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Enchanted Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Enchanted Manor in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.