Coopers Lane off Waterside, Evesham, WR11 1DA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
We are a small, privately run and friendly hotel in the picturesque market town of Evesham. We pride ourselves on offering guests excellent value and service in a relaxed and happy atmosphere. Our hotel has 37 ensuite bedrooms, a conference suite, bar and lounge, the lovely Cedar restaurant and 2.5 acres of stunning gardens.
Evesham Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Weston Park 5.9 miles
- Broadway Tower 6.3 miles
- Bidford Grange Golf Club 6.9 miles
- Hidcote Manor Garden 7.7 miles
- Ragley Hall 7.8 miles
- Strensham Services M5 9.3 miles
- Sudeley Castle 9.8 miles
- Coughton Court 11 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse 11.1 miles
- Stratford Racecourse 11.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anne Hathaways Cottage 11.4 miles
- Stratford upon Avon College 11.9 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Train Station 12 miles
- Mary Ardens House 12.1 miles
- Shakespeare Institute - University of Birmingham 12.1 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Magistrates Court 12.1 miles
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council 12.1 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 12.2 miles
- Swan Theatre 12.3 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1 miles
- Avon River 0 miles
- Birmingham Airport 26.7 miles
- East Midlands Airport 57.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Evesham Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that pets are welcome with prior arrangement. Dogs are charged GBP 10 per stay and receive a blanket and a bowl, along with some treats.