Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh – Royal Mile
300 Cowgate, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH1 1NA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh – Royal Mile
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Edinburgh
Enjoy a warm welcome from the team at the Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Royal Mile conveniently located just off the historic Royal Mile. This is a succession of streets forming the main thoroughfare of the Old Town. It runs between two significant locations , namely Edinburgh Castle famous for Edinburgh Military Tattoo, Hogmanay Celebrations and Holyrood Palace which is the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland. This quiet city centre hotel has excellent transport links and is just a 25 minute drive from Edinburgh Airport, a 10 minute walk to Waverley Train Station and only 15 minute walk to Princes Street.
Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh – Royal Mile takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Museum of Childhood 0.1 miles
- Scottish Gems 0.1 miles
- Edinburgh Law School 0.2 miles
- Brass Rubbing Center 0.2 miles
- The City of Edinburgh Council 0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 0.2 miles
- Palace of Holyrood House 0.2 miles
- City Art Center 0.2 miles
- Museum of Scotland 0.2 miles
- The Real Mary King's Close 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Mile 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.4 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.4 miles
- Omni Center 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.6 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 2.2 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.3 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.3 miles
- Forth Bridge 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express, 59- Edinburgh, 62 South Bridge, Lothian EH1 1LS Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.9 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.