The Avenue, Durham, DH1 4DX, United Kingdom – Show map
Area Info – Show map
- Durham Train Station 0.5 miles
- Durham Castle 0.5 miles
- Palace Green Library 0.5 miles
- Palace Green 0.6 miles
- Durham Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Durham University 0.7 miles
- Bill Bryson Library 0.7 miles
- Institute for Computational Cosmology 0.8 miles
- Durham Magistrates Court 0.9 miles
- Mount Oswald Golf Club 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Durham Crown Court 0.9 miles
- Ustinov College 1 miles
- Lumley Castle 5.7 miles
- Beamish Museum 8 miles
- Beamish Open Air Museum 8 miles
- Bishop Auckland Golf Club 8.2 miles
- WWT Washington 9.7 miles
- Locomotion: The National Railway Museum 10.4 miles
- Washington Golf Club 10.6 miles
- Hylton Castle 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bella Mamma Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vanilla Mammas Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- The Pancake House Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Flat White Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Durham Indoor Market Market 1 miles
- Finbarrs Restaurant 3 miles
- Tesco 24 Hr Superstore Supermarket 3.5 miles
- Restaurant DH1 (attached to guesthouse) Restaurant 0 miles
- River Wear River 0.4 miles
- Newcastle Airport 18.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Farnley Tower
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The bar and restaurant are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
The Guesthouse will be offering light snacks and meals from 17 March 2017.
Kindly note the property cannot process payments from American Express credit cards, and an alternative card will be required.
Please inform Farnley Tower of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.