We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Fenners Hotel
144 - 146 Tenison Road, Cambridge, CB1 2DP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Fenners Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Fenners Hotel has been lovingly converted from a set of Victorian Town Houses which has created a unique budget hotel for tourists and business travellers alike. Fenners Hotel is just 300 meters from Cambridge Railway Station and a 15 minute walk to the main city centre.
Cambridge Airport1.9 miles
London Stansted Airport21.9 miles
London Luton Airport30.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Fenners Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 15 per day.
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 5 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Fenners Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that hotel rooms are not soundproof.
This property does not offer breakfast.
Contact-free self check in is available at this property. The hotel operates a keyless self check in system and has a 24 hour pin code entry system. Prior to arrival, guests will receive a message with check-in instructions and a unique pin code to access the room at any time during the stay.
The hotel is staffed at all times and should guests need assistance, an intercom and telephone are provided in the rooms.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.