Overlooking Fermain Bay, Fermain Valley Hotel has a sun terrace with wonderful views of the English Channel. With stylish rooms and award-winning restaurant, there is also free Wi-Fi.
The elegant rooms at Fermain Valley are sumptuously decorated, and each has a private bathroom with bathrobes and toiletries. Rooms also have satellite TV, a refrigerator, fresh fruit and sherry. The annex rooms are located in a separate building on the hotel grounds. Guests can take a short uphill stroll through the hotel grounds to access the annex rooms.
Fermain Valley features an indoor swimming pool, sauna and a choice of cozy lounges with board games. Guests can also enjoy the beautiful award-winning gardens.
The Ocean Greek Eats restaurant serves seasonal menus using fresh, local produce. Light lunches and fine wines are also available, and indulgent cooked breakfasts are served daily.
Just 5 minutes’ drive from the charming harbor town of St Peter Port, Fermain Hotel is surrounded by Guernsey’s scenic countryside. Guernsey Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Will the hotel arrange car ferry bookings from the UK for car and two passengers?Yes we can certainly arrange this for you.Answered on February 3, 2020
- Hi we really don’t want a room above a bar. Pls conf types of rooms available not above a bar. Hol dates would be 3/720 til 7/7/20. Many thanksOur Gold & Platinum rooms are not located above a bar, our Gold rooms do however look over our Terrace area.Answered on March 17, 2020
- Hi there, we are looking at coming with our 2year old daughter - do you have cots? thank youWe have cotes and the Platinum Rooms and some of the Silver Rooms can accommodate a cot. Kind regardsAnswered on September 1, 2022
- Is there an iron in the room?Yes all rooms have irons and ironing boards provided.Answered on January 29, 2020
- Hi, are you taking bookings for people quarantining in Guernsey on arrival to the island?Good morning No sorry we are not able to offer this service. Kind regards. Claire Cozens ReservationsAnswered on November 7, 2020
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Fermain Valley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Fermain Valley Hotel
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Fermain Valley Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Bicycle rental
Fermain Valley Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Fermain Valley Hotel is 1.5 miles from the center of St. Peter Port.
Room options at Fermain Valley Hotel include:
Yes, Fermain Valley Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Fermain Valley Hotel.
The prices at Fermain Valley Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Fermain Valley Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Fermain Valley Hotel by:
- Car 12min
Guests staying at Fermain Valley Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte