Fishmore Road, Ludlow, SY8 3DP, United Kingdom –
There can’t be many views to rival the one from the restaurant at Fishmore Hall. Through large windows in the orangery, or from the terrace on warm days, you can look out over lush green fields towards Clee Hill and the Shropshire landscape. And inside, some of the finest dining in Ludlow - from traditional Shropshire breakfasts to a superb Shropshire Tasting Menu with the very best seasonal dishes. This is the domain of our Head Chef Joe Gould, whose enthusiasm and originality shine through in a menu that features the very best local ingredients from producers from all over the Shropshire Marches
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Ludlow Castle 1.2 miles
- Stokesay Castle 5.9 miles
- Wigmore Castle 7.9 miles
- Clun Castle 14 miles
- Hampton Court Castle & Gardens 14.8 miles
- Severn Valley Railway 17.2 miles
- Bewdley Pines Golf Club 17.7 miles
- Oliver's Mount 19.7 miles
- Ironbridge Gorge 19.7 miles
- Birmingham Airport 41.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Fishmore Hall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ludlow
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Light Therapy
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 80 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Fishmore Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.