43 Gosheden Road, Londonderry, BT47 3TG, United Kingdom –
Rooms have just been ulgraded to include private ensuite shower rooms. We are delighted to now also offer disabled accessed areas which includes a wetroom/ shower room suitable for wheelchairs. All rooms are bright and include views of gardens.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Millennium Forum 5.5 miles
- St. Columbs Cathedral 5.5 miles
- The Diamond 5.6 miles
- The City Gates 5.6 miles
- The Craft Village 5.6 miles
- Walls of Derry 5.6 miles
- Guildhall 5.6 miles
- The Tower Museum 5.7 miles
- Harbour Museum 5.7 miles
- The Bogside 5.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Seat of Power Visitor Centre 12 miles
- Cavanacor House & Gallery 12.4 miles
- Oakfield Park 14 miles
- Raphoe Castle 15.2 miles
- Beltany Stone Circle 15.2 miles
- Buncrana Golf Club 17.2 miles
- Donegal County Museum 20 miles
Restaurants and markets
- McCourts Bar Cafe/bar 2.5 miles
- Beech Hill House Hotel Restaurant 3.3 miles
- Beech Hill House Hotel Cafe/bar 3.3 miles
- Belfry Country Inn, Glenshane Road, Londonderry Cafe/bar 3.5 miles
- VIVO Supermarket 4 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 5 miles
- Marks and Spencers Supermarket 6 miles
- Eglinton Market 8.8 miles
- Lake 0.1 miles
- River Faughan River 1 miles
- City of Derry Airport 8.1 miles
- Belfast International Airport 44.5 miles
- Donegal Airport 44.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Five Oaks
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Foot bath
- Sun umbrellas
- Massage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Baby safety gates
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 20:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Five Oaks accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.