Fountains Guest House
27 Kings Road, Harrogate, HG1 5JY, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 573 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Fountains Guest House.
The Fountains was built in 1896 and is a lovely old Victorian townhouse. All the rooms and communal areas have been fully redecorated over the last four years and we hope that even though there is a modern feel to our rooms, we have still complimented the age of our beautiful house. Every room has an en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh cold milk, complimentary chocolates and biscuits and toiletries for your comfort. The house has a guest lounge with a fridge, a television to settle down to a good movie after a great meal out and large comfy sofas to relax in. Our breakfast room seats 18. We are unusual in having private parking for 4 to 5 cars and we offer free parking in the streets around the house with complimentary parking permits. Naturally, the best WiFi facilities are also available free of charge.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Royal Hall Theatre 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Theatre 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 0.4 miles
- Harrogate Train Station 0.4 miles
- Royal Pump Room Museum 0.4 miles
- Harrogate Library 0.6 miles
- Harrogate District Hospital 1.1 miles
- The Valley Gardens 1.2 miles
- Harlow Carr 1.7 miles
- Harrogate Golf Club 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ripley Castle 3.1 miles
- Bramham Park 11.3 miles
- Roundhay Park 12.7 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 13 miles
- Leeds Arena 13.5 miles
- 02 Academy 13.6 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 13.8 miles
- Trinity Leeds 14 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 14.2 miles
- York Train Station 18.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Stuzzi Italian Deli Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Gianni\'s Brio Italian Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsburys Local Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Balterzens Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Betty\'s Tea Rooms Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 10.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 42.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 53.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Fountains Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Harrogate
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 16 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Fountains Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are asked to inform the hotel of their estimated time of arrival when booking.
Guests can bring their own baby cots for some rooms, however they are asked to check with the hotel that their room can accommodate extra beds prior to arrival.
Please note that quiet rooms are available upon request only and cannot be guaranteed.
Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 09:30.