42 Chepstow Road, Newport, NP19 8EB, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings –
- Newport Magistrates Court 0.6 miles
- Newport HM Passport Office 0.6 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Woolos 0.7 miles
- Crown Court Witness Service 0.8 miles
- Newport City Council 0.8 miles
- Royal Gwent Hospital 0.9 miles
- Wales National Velodrome 0.9 miles
- Saint Woolos Hospital 0.9 miles
- Belle Vue Park 1.1 miles
- St Joseph's Convent 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cardiff University 10.9 miles
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 11 miles
- St David's Hall 11.2 miles
- Cardiff Castle 11.2 miles
- Principality Stadium 11.4 miles
- Cardiff Bay 11.7 miles
- Ashton Court 17.7 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 17.9 miles
- Clifton 18.1 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 19.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 18.4 miles
- Cardiff Airport 20.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Gateway Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Ironing service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
Until 11:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 2.50 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Gateway Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.