George at Easingwold
Market Place, Easingwold, YO61 3AD, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 268 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Ampleforth College Golf Club 6.7 miles
- Helmsley Castle 10 miles
- Rievaulx Abbey 10 miles
- Allerton Castle 10.3 miles
- Newby Hall 11.3 miles
- York Hospital 11.3 miles
- Castle Howard 11.6 miles
- Union Terrace Car and Coach Park 11.6 miles
- York St John University 11.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Gillygate 11.7 miles
- National Railway Museum 11.8 miles
- York Minster Library 11.8 miles
- King's Manor Library 11.8 miles
- York Minster 11.9 miles
- York Train Station 12 miles
- York Railway station 12 miles
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 12 miles
- York City Walls 12.2 miles
- Grand Opera House 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Market Place Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Curious Table Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 25.8 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 45.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 50.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Local, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose George at Easingwold
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.