Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Congress Rd, North West, Glasgow, G3 8QT, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 3172 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room - Disability Access
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room with Two Double Beds
King Room with Club Access
Double Room with Club Access
5 reasons to choose Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Glasgow
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.6 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.6 miles
- Riverside Museum 0.7 miles
- Museum of Transport 0.7 miles
- University of Glasgow 0.8 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.8 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 0.9 miles
- Charing Cross 0.9 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.9 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Buchanan Galleries 1.5 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 1.5 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 1.5 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.6 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 2.3 miles
- Hampden Park 2.8 miles
- Braehead Arena 2.9 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.4 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.4 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- La Rotunda Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.5 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 26.9 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.