Glendale is a family-run bed and breakfast located on the A2, the famous Coast Road, in the picturesque village of Cushendall, 6.1 mi away from Glenariffe Waterfalls and Forest Park. The property is set back 250 feet from the road and is in its own private grounds with free secure car parking. It also has sea views and views of the nearby Lurig Mountain.
Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall features free WiFi throughout the property.
There is a shared lounge at the property.
The proeprty is close to popular many filming locations of the popular TV show Game of thrones as well as popular areas of interest including Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge are within 29 mi away and The Gobbinsis 35 mi away.
Antrim is 26 mi from Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall, while Ballymena is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 35 miles from Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
- Is there a hairdryer in the room?Yes, there is a hair dryer in every room.Answered on 25 May 2022
- I have a wedding at kilmore country house - is there a taxi service available?John Robbin is a local taxi serviceAnswered on 23 May 2020
- Hi there. We are looking at coming here in the 28th January for our anniversary. I was wondering as breakfast is included do you cater for gluten freeGood Evening, Yes Breakfast is included and we do cater for Gluten free. Many Thanks, Glendale B&B,Answered on 7 October 2022
- Hi there, I was wondering if you’d have the parking facilities for a jeep with a trailer on the back? ThanksSorry, only seeing this now. Yes, we have space for bothAnswered on 8 February 2022
- Hi, I would need a ground floor room with toilet on ground floor and walk I. Shower (ie not over bath). Which room would be best?Good Evening, Unfortunately we do not have any guest bedrooms downstairs. We do have a self catering called Meadowville beside us that have bedroom wi..Answered on 11 February 2022
- Still looking?
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay, you can pay for any extras using Mastercard and Visa .
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall
Guests staying at Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall include:
The nearest beach is 1,150 feet from Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall.
The prices at Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Glendale Bed and Breakfast, Cushendall is 1,800 feet from the center of Cushendall.