85-89 West Hill Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5PQ, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings –
- Bournemouth Library 0.2 miles
- Bournemouth Beach 0.3 miles
- The Square 0.3 miles
- Bournemouth Eye 0.3 miles
- Oceanarium 0.4 miles
- St Peter's Church 0.5 miles
- Grosvenor Casino Bournemouth 0.5 miles
- Meyrick Park 0.8 miles
- Kaplan International College Bournemouth 0.9 miles
- Nuffield Hospital Bournemouth 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Boscombe Beach 1.9 miles
- Sandbanks 3.5 miles
- Poole Harbour 5.2 miles
- Corfe Castle 9.3 miles
- Monkey World 14.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 4.8 miles
- Southampton Airport 27.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 58.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Glendevon Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Glendevon Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If a room is booked under a third party, the property requires an email from the third party authorising the property to take the payment from their card.
From 07 November 2017- 28 February 2018: On weekdays guests will be served a Continental breakfast and on weekends a full English breakfast.