The Gleneagles Guesthouse
5 Clifftown Parade, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1DP, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 585 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- South Essex College 0.2 miles
- Adventure Island 0.3 miles
- Southend Central Library 0.3 miles
- Southend Pier 0.3 miles
- Southend Magistrate Court 0.6 miles
- Southend Crown Court 0.6 miles
- Southend-On-Sea Probation Service 0.7 miles
- Kursaal 0.7 miles
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council 0.7 miles
- BMI Southend Private Hospital 1.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dickens World 11.9 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 13.1 miles
- Chatham Train Station 13.4 miles
- Rochester Castle 13.4 miles
- Hylands Park 17 miles
- Chelmsford Train Station 17.4 miles
- Upminster 19.8 miles
- Bluewater 19.9 miles
- London Southend Airport 2.3 miles
- London City Airport 28.4 miles
- London Stansted Airport 31.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Gleneagles Guesthouse
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
The Gleneagles Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Group bookings of 3 rooms or more must be cancelled at least 7 days before arrival, or the total amount will be charged in full.
Extra beds can only be accommodated in some rooms.
Please note that limited free parking is available on site, with free street parking 200 yards away. Parking in the pay and display bays immediately outside the guesthouse at reduced rates is available with a GBP 5 permit obtainable from reception and valid for 24 hours. For guests arriving after 18:00 and departing before 09:00 there is no charge (11:00 Sundays).
Please note that American Express is not accepted at this accommodation.