GoGlasgow Urban Hotel
517 Paisley Road West, South, Glasgow, G51 1RW, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose GoGlasgow Urban Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
GoGlasgow is a reflection of Scotland’s most progressive, dynamic and friendly city - an Urban Hotel that is all about GO and GlasGOw. It’s all about where we are and what you want to do in the city made famous by its historic achievements and its people - from the Burrell Collection, to Rennie Macintosh and the Clyde shipbuilders. GoSleep, GoWork, GoRest or GoPlay within minutes of the Science Centre, The Hydro and the SECC. GoGlasgow is the real deal. As a member of the Crerar Hotels family it’s a city cousin that has the same ethics and values as all Crerar Hotels – delivering Heart & Soul through great service, real hospitality and a social conscience that gives back half of the distributable profits to local causes (see Crerar Hotels Trust). Like all GoGlasgow’s Crerar cousins it’s a reflection of where it is – it’s Glasgow through and through; clean design lines created with real materials, it’s to the point, it’s gallus and it’s warm, all in one city and all in one hotel.
Area Info –
- Ibrox Stadium 0.3 miles
- Riverside Museum 1 miles
- Museum of Transport 1 miles
- Scotland Street School Museum 1.2 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1.4 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 1.4 miles
- University of Glasgow 1.6 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 1.7 miles
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital 1.7 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Citizens' Theatre 2 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 2.2 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 2.2 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 2.2 miles
- Hampden Park 2.6 miles
- Braehead Arena 2.7 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 3 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.9 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.9 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Asda Walmart Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Silverburn Shopping Centre Supermarket 3 miles
- Braehead Shopping Centre Supermarket 3.6 miles
- Loch Lomond Lake 21 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.1 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 26.1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 37.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Scottish, Seafood, Steakhouse, Local, European, Grill/BBQ
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.