Golden Lion Hotel
8/10 King Street, Stirling, FK8 1BD, United Kingdom –
One of Stirling's Largest and Historic Banqueting & Conference Venues catering for up to 400 persons with many Weekend Celebratory Events until 01.00am most weekends, so our apologies for any undue noise which may emanate in the early hours
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Central Library 0 miles
- VisitScotland Stirling 0.2 miles
- Stirling Court 0.2 miles
- Stirling Castle 0.5 miles
- Wallace Monument 0.7 miles
- Stirling Community Hospital 0.8 miles
- BMI Kings Park Hospital 1 miles
- Stirling Games Field 1.1 miles
- Sportscotland Institute of Sport 1.8 miles
- Airthrey Golf Course 1.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Lake of Menteith 13.7 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 18.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Cronies Restaurant on site Restaurant 0 miles
- Cronies Bar on site Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Thistles shopping Centre Market 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Kerse River 0.6 miles
- Loch Lomond Lake 12.4 miles
- North sea Sea/ocean 12.4 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 25 miles
- Glasgow Airport 25.9 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 49 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Italian, Scottish, Seafood, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Golden Lion Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bowling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Golden Lion Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.