1/3 Franklin Mount, Harrogate, HG1 5EJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1144 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at The Grafton
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Grafton! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of the historic spa town of Harrogate, this elegant, boutique townhouse is just a short walk from central Harrogate with its numerous restaurants and stores.
All of the modern, recently refurbished rooms feature luxurious decor and furnishings. Rooms also feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.
Guests can relax with a glass of wine in the cozy atmosphere of the lounge bar with open-fire, or retire to the comfort of the stylishly modernized guest rooms.
Free parking is available nearby, and the International Conference Center is a 5 minute walk away. The famous Betty’s Tea Rooms can be reached in less than a 10 minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Harrogate, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is car parking secure. Is the car parking on the property?We issue guests with free permits for on street parking at the front of the hotelAnswered on 7 November 2019
- How far is the parking from the property Are there any rooms with walk in shower Whereabouts are you located. Nearest place of interest etc ThanksParking is on street at the front of the hotel, we issue guests with free permits. Our superior double/twin rooms have walk in showers. We are in cent..Answered on 9 February 2020
- Hi how far from the HCC are you plsWe are approximately 5 minutes walk from HCCAnswered on 13 September 2022
- Do you have bathrooms with baths or just showers?Our double & large superior rooms have some baths with shower over.Answered on 10 January 2020
- Do you have any twin rooms available?Our superior double rooms can be converted to twin rooms. You would need to contact the hotel in advance to do this.Answered on 13 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Grafton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about The Grafton
The prices at The Grafton may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Grafton offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Check-in at The Grafton is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Grafton is 2,600 feet from the center of Harrogate.
Room options at The Grafton include: