Grand Royale London Hyde Park
1 Inverness Terrace, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3JP, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
5 Reasons to Choose Grand Royale London Hyde Park
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Grand Royale London Hyde Park, steeped in Edwardian heritage was built at the turn of the century. History has it that Edward VII commissioned this building in the 1850's, as a private residence for his mistress Lilly Langtry. The renowned French architect Charles Mews was entrusted with the task of designing this magnificent edifice. Mews had then recently completed the London Ritz.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Queensway 0 miles
- Bayswater 0.1 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.4 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.4 miles
- Lancaster Gate 0.5 miles
- Notting Hill Gate 0.5 miles
- Westbourne Grove 0.5 miles
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.5 miles
- Royal Oak 0.6 miles
- Paddington Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.5 miles
- Big Ben 2.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.8 miles
- London Eye 2.9 miles
- Tower of London 4.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.1 miles
- O2 Arena 8.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mandarin Kitchen Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Queens Ice and Bowl Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 10.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
No internet access available.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Grand Royale London Hyde Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
25 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 14 days prior to arrival.
If canceled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 25 percent of the total amount will be charged.
If canceled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Please note that cribs are only available in the Club rooms.