5 The Square, Grassington, Grassington, BD23 5AQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 306 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grassington House.
Welcome to Grassington House, a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian House set in the middle of Grassington Village cobbled square. It was built by The Brown Family of Skipton, as a fine Georgian private residence. They were involved in the Hebden/Skipton turnpike road. The house comprises of 9 individually decorated bedrooms, starting with our house doubles through to the two premium rooms and finally our three superior rooms. Some of our rooms have ornate roll top baths in the rooms, some have larger shower rooms. All our rooms have organic Sedbergh soap toiletries, waffle bathrobes, hairdryers, our own house mineral water, fresh semi skimmed milk and homemade flapjacks as well as a selection of fresh coffee with a cafetiere and an extensive tea selection. All our rooms can be viewed on our website with a brief description and photos to view. As we are situated in the village square we have easy access to the village's shops and other amentities. Or you can just relax and enjoy the quiet village life. We look forward to welcoming you to Grassington House very soon. Sue & John Rudden
Area Info –
- Skipton Castle 7.5 miles
- Bolton Abbey Estate 7.6 miles
- Silsden Golf Club 11.6 miles
- Summerbridge Brimham Rocks 12.9 miles
- Ben Rhydding Golf Club 13.4 miles
- Forbidden Corner 15.2 miles
- Aysgarth Falls 15.3 miles
- Bingley St Ives Golf Club Ltd 16.5 miles
- The Brontë Parsonage Museum 16.7 miles
- Bolton Castle 17.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ripley Castle 17.4 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 19.1 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 19.1 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Skipton Market 9 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0 miles
- River Wharfe River 1 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 19.6 miles
- Manchester Airport 50.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 57.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Grassington House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 7:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Grassington House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.